RØDE introduces the NTH-100, a professional over-ear headphone with exceptional sonic performance, convenient features and superior comfort. This product is a first for the Australian brand within the headphone market.
A word from the CEO Damien Wilson.
“The NTH-100 is the culmination of decades of passion and immersion in audio,” says RØDE CEO Damien Wilson. “We developed these headphones from the ground up with eager attention to every detail and an obsession with perfection, and we are immensely proud of the outcome.
It is with absolute confidence that I can say the NTH-100s are the best in their class. If you’re a creator looking for a first headphone, or a seasoned professional still on the hunt for the perfect headphone, your search is over.”
The Rode NTH-100 is for all kinds of content creation.
Every aspect of the NTH-100 has been carefully crafted to deliver exceptional sonic performance for critical listening, from monitoring to mixing and mastering. These headphones are ideal for all varieties of content creation at home, in the studio, in the field, including music production, podcasting and live streaming, on-location recording, video production and editing.
– Custom-built drivers that deliver accurate frequency response and low distortion.
– Precisely engineered acoustic construction optimized for exceptional detail and clarity.
– Alcantara® ear cup and headband cushions for superior comfort.
– Ergonomic ear cups with memory foam cushions for noise isolation and CoolTech™ gel for fatigue reduction.
– Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ system.
– Rugged, abrasion-resistant construction and modular design for unmatched durability.
– Designed and made in Sydney, Australia using high quality components.
DJ | MUSIC CURATOR & SELECTOR | PODCAST MAKER | BLOGGER
Professional online interpreneur. Coffee practitioner. Electronic music culture maven. Total music guru. Infuriatingly humble problem solver. Food & sports fanatic.